STAINLESS STEEL GRADE 309/309S IN NAIROBI,KENYA (+254 722 401 175)
Insulation World Kenya Limited is the leading Stainless Steel Grade 309/309S supplier in the Kenyan market and across the borders.
Alloy 309/309S austenitic stainless steel is typically used for elevated temperature applications. Its high chromium and nickel content provides comparable corrosion resistance, superior resistance to oxidation and the retention of a larger fraction of room temperature strength than a common austenitic Alloy 304.
309 is a highly alloyed austenitic stainless steel used for its excellent oxidation resistance. high temperature strength and creep resistance. The lower nickel content of SX309 improves resistance to Sulphur attack at high temperature. It is tough and ductile. and can be readily fabricated and machined.
|Carbon, C||0.080 Max|
|Phosphorous, P||0.045 Max|
|Sulfur, S||0.030 Max|
|Tensile strength, ultimate||620 MPa|
|Tensile strength, yield (0.2%)||310 MPa|
|Elongation at break (in 50 mm)||45%|
|Hardness, Brinell (converted from Rockwell B hardness)||147|
|Hardness, Rockwell B||85|
- Furnaces — burners, doors, fans, piping and recuperates
- Oven linings
- Boiler baffle
- Fire box sheets
- Fluidized Bed Furnaces — grids, piping, wind boxes
- Paper Mill Equipment
- Petroleum Refining — catalytic recovery systems, recuperators
- Power Generation — pulverized coal burners, tube hangers
- Thermal Processing — annealing covers and boxes, burners grids, doors, fans, lead pans and neutral salt pots, muffles and retorts, recuperators, walking beams
- Waste Treatment — incinerators, rotary kilns and calciners
Call us today on 0722 401 175 to place your order.