Square Rope Gasket in Kenya
Insulation World Kenya stocks square rope gaskets in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. The ropes are used in high temperature applications and industrial uses depending on the customers’ needs. There are various materials that are used to make square rope gaskets and our main products use asbestos, ceramic fiber or fiberglass.
Features of Square Rope Blankets
- Has a square cross section
- Suitable For Temperature Up to 600`C
- Asbestos Rope is available in Size: 6mm to 50mm
- Acid/alkali resistance; suitable for all solvents
Applications of Square Rope Gaskets
The following are some of the main applications of square rope gaskets in Kenya:
- Thermal Insulation of Pipelines
- Coke oven doors
- Between firebricks and steel flame-work in a steel plant
- Industrial Ovens
Contact Insulation World Kenya today, via +254 722 401 175 or email@example.com for price offers and other thermal insulation products and services.