R507A Refrigeration (Refrigerant) Freon Gas in Nairobi Kenya
Insulation World Kenya Limited is the leading distributor of R507a Refrigeration Freon Gas 11.3Kgs Net Weight in Nairobi Kenya.
Get in touch with us through +254 722 401 175 or email us at
Maxron® R 507A is a non-ozone depleting, isotropic blend of HFC refrigerants R-125 and R-143a. It has a zero ozone depletion potential (ODP). R-507 is blended to match the properties of R-502, making it a good refrigerant for some medium and most low-temperature refrigeration applications especially for use in new refrigeration equipment such as food display and storage cases, Cold storage rooms, Transport Refrigeration, Process refrigeration, Boats, and Deep Sea Trawler for Refrigeration Purpose. It is a safe, effective alternative to some chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) and hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) refrigerants, including R-502.
Maxron ® 507 is an HFC replacement option for R-22 and R-502 for commercial Refrigeration systems and it can be used in new and existing systems, and provides very similar performance to R-502 over the entire operating range. It is a long-term replacement for R-502, Freon™ 507’s properties include:
Applications of R507 gas
- Used in supermarkets
- Transport refrigeration where safety is paramount.
Properties of R507 gas
- Substitute for R502, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties. An ability to work over the entire R-502 operating range
- Capacity and efficiency values nearly equivalent to R-502
- Azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125 and R143a
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- A compressor discharge temperature potentially 7.4 °C (13.3 °F) lower vs. R-502, which may lead to longer compressor life and better lubricant stability
- Operating performance that remains consistent following leakage/recharge cycles; no separation if leakage occurs