R404A Refrigeration (Refrigerant) Freon Gas in Nairobi Kenya
Insulation World Kenya Limited is the leading distributor of R404A Refrigeration Freon Gas 10.9Kgs Net Weight in Nairobi Kenya.
Get in touch with us through +254 722 401 175 or email us at
R-404A is a pseudo-azeotropic mixed refrigerant composed of the three ingredients R-125, R-134a, and R-143a, and was developed as a substitute refrigerant for R-502 and R-22, used in commercial refrigerator equipment for low and medium temperature ranges. It possesses outstanding properties as a refrigerant for showcases, refrigerated vehicles, ice makers, and other equipment.
Applications of refrigeration gas R404a
- Cold storage cells
- Ice and vending machines
Properties of R404a gas
- Substitute for R502, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Near azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125, R143a, and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- With a GWP above 2500, virgin R404A can no longer be used in new equipment or to service existing equipment where the charge size is greater than 40T CO2 Equivalent (approximately 10kgs of R404A). The use of Reclaimed R404A is allowable until 2030 to service existing equipment.