Fire Bricks in Kenya (40% Alumina – 1300°C)
Insulation World Kenya Limited is the leading supplier of Refractory Firebricks in the Kenyan market and in the East African market. Call us today on +254 722 401 175 for more enquiries.
Refractory firebricks are a special type of brick made of high–temperature materials such as clay, alumina, or silica. These bricks are designed to withstand extremely high temperatures and are commonly used in a variety of industrial and manufacturing applications.
40% Alumina Fire Bricks which have service temperature of 1300°C.
The standard dimensions of these bricks are 230mm by 115mm by 75mm.
- Low thermal conductivity
- Excellent acid and base slagging resistance
- High refractoriness
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Good spalling resistance and wear resistance.
- Good corrosion resistance.
- High-temperature creep rate is quite low.
- Good volume stability at high temperature.
- Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
Here are some of the most common uses of refractory firebricks:
- Furnace linings – Refractory firebricks are commonly used to line the interior of furnaces and kilns, providing a protective barrier between the hot gases and the surrounding walls. This helps to keep the heat contained and prevents the surrounding walls from becoming damaged or destroyed.
- Insulation – Refractory firebricks are also used in insulation applications. They are a popular choice for insulating walls, floors, and ceilings of industrial buildings, as they are able to withstand the high temperatures and provide excellent insulation.
- Fireplaces – Refractory firebricks are often used in the construction of fireplaces, as they are able to withstand the heat of the fire without cracking or crumbling.
- Boilers – Refractory firebricks are also used in the construction of boilers, as they are able to withstand the extreme temperatures and pressures generated.