Are you looking for high quality fiberglass blanket (glass wool insulation) for sound or heat insulation? In your projects such as boilers, steam pipe lagging, ovens, music studios etc? You are at the right place. We have the best fiberglass insulation blankets in Kenya and a leading supplier in East Africa.
Fiberglass Thermal Insulation
Fiberglass insulation blankets have become a product of choice in thermal (heat) insulation applications in Kenya. The Fiberglass blankets have a temperature rating of 538°C, making it ideal variety of places. In addition to excellent thermal insulation properties, fiberglass is lightweight, flexible and cost effective. Among the applications of fiberglass insulation blankets for thermal insulation in Kenya and tropical countries include:
- Boilers & Steam Pipe lagging: Most steam boilers used in food industries use fiberglass blankets as the primary insulation material due to the low costs and effective thermal insulation. It is also light in weight making suitable to use in steam pipe lagging.
- Ovens, Barbecues, Fireplaces: Pizza Ovens and barbecues among other domestic ovens get very hot which can lead to injuries to the users. Fiberglass insulation comes in handy as oven insulation material due to the excellent thermal insulation properties and durability.
- Roof Insulation/Ceilings: Fiberglass insulation blankets are used for heat sisalation in hot or cold areas due to lightweight and cost effective. These applications include both residential houses, office blocks or industrial uses.
- Shipping Containers & Container Houses: The rise of container houses has led to a rise in demand of fiberglass blankets in Kenya. Compared to other thermal insulation materials for containers, such as polystyrene (Styrofoam) or polyethylene foam, fiberglass blankets are economical, technically better and due to high fire rating.
Fiberglass Sound Insulation
Fiberglass blankets have good Sound insulation properties. The 50mm thickness we have in stock have a Noise Reduction Co-efficient (NRC) of 0.80 which is way ahead of many other sound insulation materials available in our East African market. This makes a choice product in applications such as:
- Studios, Audition halls: music or radio studios and audition halls use fiberglass in their construction to absorb the noises around or prevent echoes.
- Board room: Corporate board rooms are currently using fiberglass in their construction to ensure they are soundproof.
- Residential Houses: Fiberglass insulation to soundproof houses near busy roads or industries. This also includes the container and sheet houses.
- Schools and Hospitals: Fiberglass insulation to soundproof schools and hospitals near busy roads or industries to ensure conducive environment.
- Entertainment: Night clubs, as well as matatus and personal cars use fiberglass blankets for sound insulation.
- Has soft fibers making its installation easy.
- Low thermal conductivity
• Very low noxious/toxic gas release during heat up
• Fire-resistant, non-corrosive, tough and resilient
• Excellent acoustic insulating properties
Sizes available 20m x 1.2m x 50mm with density 48Kg/M3 and 20m x 1.2m x 50mm with density 24Kg/M3
Call us today on +254(07)22 401 175 for more enquiries.